By now you should know how important is to have a personal and business presence on Google Plus is, this is why I put together a list of the best posts filled with tips and resources that can help you learn how to use Google+ effectively for your business. There are many benefits that come to mine, here are a few:
1. Enhance your National, Global and Local search exposure.
2. Increase your website traffic.
3. Increase your website ranking.
4. Build a powerful brand authority.
5. Use Hangouts On Air to build authority and content.
6. Help you company productivity with Google tools.
7. Extend your web exposure to Youtube.
8. Find and Interact with you audience.
Those are just a few of the benefits you get for using G+, but are enough to get you jumping and trying the platform. Don’t you think?
Top Google Plus Tips And Resources For Week.
A lot to learn in the posts below, enjoy:
1. Social Media Marketing and the Power of Google Plus – Reputation. By +Plus Your Business! and +martin shervington
“Once you’ve created the content, learned the system of distribution, and the engagement processes you’ll use on Google+, you’ll really want to build your community, one relationship at a time.”
2. Forrester Study Reinforces Strong Engagement on Google Plus. By +Eric Enge
“But combined with data from an April 2013 Forrester survey that found 22% of more than 60,000 U.S. online adults said they visit Google+ at least once a month — way behind Facebook’s 72%, but the same as Twitter — it’s clear that G+ should be in the mix. The report’s author, Forrester Research vice president and principal analyst Nate Elliott, recommends that brands mimic their Facebook efforts on Google+, noting that most social management dashboards can automatically post on both networks.”
3. How to Use Google Plus for Everything!. By +Jaana Nyström
Continue reading “18 Google Plus Tips And Resource Round Up”
“If you don’t know what is Google plus, or If you are not at Google Plus yet then please don’t tell me you’re a blogger. Believe me you’ve REALLY been living under a rock. But, no problem! In this 2000+ word guide you’ll learn everything about Google plus, and how to use it for blogging, business and everything.”